- Self trimming wick (should remain 1/4 inch above wax without any intervention)
- Clean debris from surface before use
- Store in a cool/dry place
- Burn until large wax pool is created (max. 4 hours)
- More fragrance is released when wax is melted across the width of the container
- Refer to Care Guide booklet in your package
- Only light candles on a safe, heat proof surface, well away from items of clothing/fabrics/furnishings/plastics etc.
- Keep away from animals (paws and tails are at risk!)
- Keep away from children and vulnerable adults
- Do NOT light on or near soft furnishings, rugs, duvets etc. (looks great on Instagram but is highly dangerous!)
- Keep melt pool clear of debris (dust and debris can cause uncontrolled burning)
- Do NOT melt all of the wax - leave an inch or so at the base, else the wick will fall on to the glass during burning!
- Do NOT leave the room when candle is lit - extinguish candle fully and ensure embers are extinguished each time you leave a room.
- Do NOT leave unattended with children or animals nearby
- Do NOT light near flammable objects, plastic items, TVs, electronics etc. Each candle produces huge amounts of heat and will melt almost everything over time.
ORDERS UNDER £30 - £2.95
ORDERS OVER £30 - FREE
EXPRESS DELIVERY - £5.95
All orders are tracked by couriers - please click on the tracking link in your email.
Standard Delivery Time: 3 to 5 working days / express 2 to 3 working days
Returns - accepted within 30 days of ordering. Please contact us to arrange a return. DO NOT send items back to us at random. We cannot accept responsibility for items sent back to us without prior notification, as we have to send them back to the correct warehouse.